How do you qualify?
- Most plans require you to have at least 1 employee (up to 1099 employees)
- Must pay a portion of the employee’s premium
What are some benefits of small business insurance?
- You can’t be denied due to a pre-existing condition
- Coverage is for all eligible employees
- No enrollment period – you can shop for it year-round!
- Premiums are locked for the year
What do you need to know?
- Coverage is usually guaranteed
- There are three different categories: HMO, PPO, and POS
- None of your employees or you can be denied coverage
There are a variety of different insurance coverage plans for small businesses and the choices can get confusing. You need to assess your needs, options, prices, and medical history of each employee.
Contact one of licensed agents to talk about staff size, your business health needs, and the options available to you in your location. We have years of experience picking out the very best deals from the bad! We will help you land the perfect fit for your group with the most coverage at the lowest premiums. Our consultations are free of charge, informative, and you won’t feel obligated to enroll!
Vision insurance is coverage for your eye health. Many times, vision insurance is included in a Medicare Advantage plan, or can be added in addition. There are also many stand-alone vision coverage plans that focus exclusively on coverage for your vision needs, such as prescription glasses, optometrist’s checkups, and vision procedures.
Dental insurance is coverage for your dental health. Many times, dental insurance is included in a Medicare Advantage plan, or can be added in addition. There are also many stand-alone dental coverage plans that focus exclusively on dental coverage.